Cyprus leads the world in ship management and use of technology to support how it manages the ships and we’ll hear about some of the most exciting ways this is done at Digital Ship Vessel Performance Cyprus 2020. Admission is free of charge for employees of shipping companies.
Natasa Pilides, Deputy Minister of Shipping for the Republic of Cyprus will be giving a keynote talk about the role Cyprus has to play in the industry and what can be expected in the future.
We have an opening talk from Captain Eugen Adami, managing director of Mastermind Group, and former managing director of Interorient. Captain Eugen Adami will be joined on our afternoon panel for ship management Managing Directors by Alastair Evitt, Managing Director at V. Ships Cyprus.
In the vessel performance session, Pankaj Sharma, Control Room Manager, Columbia Shipmanagement, will explain how Columbia gets a continuously evolving digital picture of vessel performance which it uses to support decision making.
Babis Nikolis, Fleet Performance Superintendent at Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement will explain how BS manages performance analysis with “large scale” ship management. Hans Paul, Area Manager Cyprus, VAF Instruments, will explain how shipping companies are using digital technology to better manage propulsion performance and improve decision making.
In the seafarers and technology session, Capt. Faouzi Fradi, group director training with Columbia Ship management, will talk about how Columbia uses digital technology to provide customised high level training to its 25,000 employees. Rohit Tandon, head of operations with FleetShip, will explain how digital technology can be used to run vessels more smoothly. Manos Manoli, IT manager with Marlow Navigation, will talk about the changing cybersecurity threat and how shipping companies are addressing it.
Cyprus leads the world in ship management and use of technology to support how it manages the ships and we’ll hear about some of the most exciting ways this is done at Digital Ship Vessel Performance Cyprus 2020.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Natasa Pilides, Deputy Minister of Shipping, Republic of Cyprus
- Capt. E.-H. Adami, Owner and MD, Mastermind Group
- Alastair Evitt, Managing Director, V. Ships Cyprus
- Marina Nikolaycheva, Managing Director, Mester Shipmanagement
- Manos Manoli, IT Manager, Marlow Navigation
- Rohit Tandon, Head of Operations, FleetShip
- Hans Paul, Area Manager Cyprus, VAF Instruments
- Pankaj Sharma, Control Room Manager, Columbia Shipmanagement
- Babis Nikolis, Fleet Performance Superintendent, Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement
- Capt. Faouzi Fradi, Group Director Training, Columbia Shipmanagement
- Sergey Subbotin, Fleet Manager, SCF Group
- Ulla Knudsen, Sales Manager, Coach Solutions
- Erwin Derlagen, COO, ENESEL Limited
Vasilissis Street (By the Limassol Castle)
Limassol, Cyprus, 3042
Conference room location: Richard and Berengaria Ballroom
No admission charge for ship owners, operators, managers and builders.
To register: https://www.cyprus.thedigitalship.com/register
More about Digital Ship
For 20 years, Digital Ship magazine has provided the digital community of the world’s maritime industry with the latest news and developments, including satellite communications, software, navigation, vessel efficiency, cyber security, big data and analytics, to help keep shipping operating with maximum safety, efficiency and crew comfort.
CONTACT: Lyndell Cooks, Marketing Manager Digital Ship I email: email@example.com | www.thedigitalship.com